Happy Winter City Sense Friends! It’s that time to share the best hot chocolate recipes ever! We’ve made our list and we’re checking it twice. If you have an awesome recipe or a place you love to go, let us know. In the meantime, we’ll begin at the beginning with how to make the best hot chocolate ever!
Let’s start with the basics, and literally pick a base:
Hot Chocolate Base Recipes:
- Milk Hot Chocolate– an Epicurious recipe for a more traditional cup of cocoa!
- Dark Hot Chocolate– for something a little more decadent, try this recipe from Martha Stewart!
- White Hot Chocolate– why not try something totally different with this Food Network recipe!
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate– Salt Caramel is so hot in the craft brewery world we just had to add it to our recipe collection.
If you have to use up those powdered packets, we’ve discovered a line of lovely machines that can take your powdered hot cocoa mix to the next level. Just be sure to use milk and not water. The cool part is that they shut off automatically at the perfect temperature! Check out some of the entries listed on Amazon.
- Coffee Connection: With 3 locations, not only are you going to get a great cup of hot chocolate, you’ll be supporting a great cause in helping women in recovery!
- Java’s: They land at the top with great reviews for every search we do and since they use milk from Pittsford Dairy Farm and Bakery, you’re supporting 2 local businesses!
Java’s is right around the corner from us so why not grab your hot chocolate to go and come see us. We’ve got just the perfect mix of value and style to create a fabulous space for you to embrace in 2017! Make a resolution to love where you live! New appliances? We’ve got them and they’re the top of the line. (#Miele) Accent pieces. Art. A redesign of your family room? Anything is possible, so come imagine with us! If you really don’t like where you are, remember we can help you make your move! Yes, a design and real estate center all in one place!
Contact us today and we’ll grab a cup of hot chocolate and get started on our City Sense Adventure!